Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grieve Me Not








Grieve Me Not




Don’t feel that I have left you or that I am far away.
Just feel my smile upon you on a warm and sunny day.
And when you see a twinkling star in the clear warm summer sky
Don’t think of stars but think of me for I will be close by.

I’ll be with you if you feel depressed and need some love and care.
And when you feel alone and lost just know I will be there.
I’ll be with you when you win the game to help you celebrate.
I’ll be there when your path has curves and when the road is straight.

My journey has been short but hard and now I feel no pain.
The sun is always shining and there is no dark or rain.
The springtime lasts for months and months till autumn turns to gold.
I’m surrounded here by beauty, and great wonders to behold.

So grieve me not, the time is right for me to come this way.
Not just a pause, a home I’ve found, for eternity I’ll stay.
I’ll miss you all, please know that’s true, but I'm walking with the Lord.
It’s time for rest, I’m now at peace, its time for my reward.


R. Bruss



No comments:

Post a Comment